1. No matters arising from the AGM. As discussed fees for the
2017/18 season are staying at £60 per team.
2. All question setters have been contacted and will be continuing
for this season.
3. Most teams have now registered for this year - Committee members
will be in touch with anyone we haven't heard from yet.
4. Fixtures and divisions are being drawn up and will be updated
ASAP with cards sent out to teams at the start of the season.
5. Preliminary dates for the start of the season are 3rd October for
the Colin Hughes Trophy (at the Lager Club), 10th October for the
first League match for all teams.
6. Teams qualified for the Colin Highes Trophy are the Greyhound,
Hole in the Wall, Catholic Club, Bowling Green, Telford, Red Lion,
Grapes, Magers, Railway, New Inn, and the Johnstown Legion. All
others are welcome to attend if they like.
7. Please keep sending news to David Wilkinson - this will be passed
on to Mark Sumner who has now taken on responsibility for all of the
website including Latest News.
Next Committee Meeting 3rd Oct 7:30pm at the Lager Club, befote the
Colin Hughes Trophy.